I just want to say..........
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!
to:
- my beloved Felliosix16
- 3ff's Ajeng and Yovi
- my bestfriends at school Adyza, Dea, Dhani, Inka, Reni
- my new class 92 yg penuh dengan lawakan dan kehebohan
- my old class 84, kelas yg bagi gua cacat dan penuh dengan kejayusan
- the last is for my beloved old class 72!! this is the best class ever! aaaa really miss you guys
Makasi yaa udah mau menghabiskan waktunya sama gue and I really really ♥ you all, you rock guys :)
here's some quotes about friendship:
"But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine." -Thomas Jefferson
"Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all their goods." -Aristotle
"Friends have all things in common." -Plato
"There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship." -Saint Thomas Aquinas
"True friends stab you in the front." -Oscar Wilde
"I've learned that all a person has in life is family and friends. If you lose those, you have nothing, so friends are to be treasured more than anything in this world." -Trey Parker and Matt Stone

and I also want to say....
HELLO AUGUST!!! :D please be nice to me! cause i'm really really hope this month will be better than July.
Ok, that's all and see you on the next post :) 

Comments