when the rain comes

Hey hey hey!! Just wanna post something.......not important maybe haha-_- okay so I wrote a lyric. Yap a lyric haha wanna see? here it is...........

When The Rain Comes

I stand up from my chair and walk to the window
Watching the raindrops fall from the sky
Just like my tears fall from my eyes

Then I remember when you hurt me
You lie to me, you lie to me
And leave me without saying sorry

When the rain comes
My mind's full of you
I wanna throw it all away
But I just can't

And when the rain comes
I need someone to hold
Someone who'll listen to my words
And help me to forget those painful things

I shouldn't think of you again
Cause it's just a past
But I don't know
It stuck in my head

That's all from me, and I really really made this with my own words not copying from the other lyrics haha. See ya! ;p

Comments