weight gaining kind of holiday

Well folks, it's near my time for going back to college which means my holiday is over soon. Ouch it's kinda sad actually 'cause I still want to spend my holiday but at the same time I think I need to get back to college. Why? Because......this holiday my body weight is increasing! OH HELL NO! :(
So how's that happen to me? The only answer is........I kept eating and eating all the time. Like the entire holiday! Wow even the fasting month wasn't help enough to decrease my body weight 'cause after Lebaran I continued eating. It's really hard to not eating especially for someone who loves to eat food like me HAHA. Ok, for this post, may I present to you........my holiday foods in a row! (along with the captions). HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS FUCKIN' FOODIE TEMPTATION YEAH!


my breakfasting menu with my friend Dyza and Nadia

homemade risol by Dyza

Aeon's supermarket takoyaki

dried garlic ramen from Tokyo Belly

my creation of breakfast hahaha

Aeon's supermarket sushi! You should try one.

fillet mignon & mushroom rosti from B'Steak on my mom's bday dinner

my kind of lunch with Dyza (again) and Sarah at Typology

homemade marshmallow ovomaltine toast

fish burger and fries + pink lemonade by W Diner! looks yum rite?
Ps: I apologize for not so good photo quality 'cause its all taken from my iPhone 4 camera.

*BONUS*
CHEERS!

Comments