what I love at night

There are so many different ways to spend your time at night, but these are my favorites:

Carpool karaoke featuring best friend
With or without rain falling out on your car window, this is simply the best thing ever. Singing out our favorite songs like crazy. Just going around the city, got nowhere to go. Or on the way home. When you feel like you wanna runaway from reality, when life's getting hard on you, this is the best thing to do. This is a good way to let out your emotion and share things with your best friend as well.

Random quality talk
For me, this is the way to know how closer can I go with someone, like should I consider myself to get closer with that person or not. When you can talk about random things and ends up with deeper things with that person, try to get closer to him/her.

Taking a train
I don't know why, but I just love being in the train at night. Either packed with a lot of people or not. You'll see the tired faces of people, working their ass off in order to feed the family, or studying at school or college. The feeling that you can't wait any longer to be at home as soon as possible.

Looking out at the car window
Staring at the city lights, shining in the dark night and makes a beautiful frame in both of your eyes. I just love doing this when I don't know what to do in the car.


So, what's your favorite?

Comments