#30daysofwriting day 1: introducing me

30 Days Writing Challenge

Day 1: Describe your personality

In almost every conversation, I'm always gonna be the one who listen. I don't know how much stories I listened to but all of my friends love to share their stories with me anytime and anywhere.

It's not easy to get to know me because basically I'm not a great storyteller and I'm lacking of life experience. I don't have much exciting stories to tell, to be honest. And here I am, spent my time thinking too much about what's the best description of my personality.

I'm very trusted when it comes to travel and culinary related. My friends always ask me for food recommendation. I'm also the one who arrange travel plans which includes making itinerary, searching destination, buying tickets, etc. I'm the best travel and eating companion, well at least according to my them hahahaha.

Despite how good I am with travel plans, turns out that I'm suck at planning the future. I'm far from ambitious, I don't have any 5 or 10 years resolution. I just know how to live in the present, I would say? I'm just doing jobs I'm able to do, saving money that I obtained from the job, and spending money to live.

Oh and suddenly, I remembered something from my last job interview. So, the male interviewer noticed that I moved my hands a lot, clearly showing a sign of nervousness. Then he said it to me and the female interviewer that I looked so nervous. Haha, busted! I'm suck as well in hiding my emotion.

Comments