#30daysofwriting day 2: things that makes me happy

30 Days Writing Challenge

Day 2: things that makes you happy

A friend once said. every time I eat it make others wanna eat too. 
"Oh really?" I replied. 
Since then, I asked some of my friends about this and all of them agreed. One of them said, "I love seeing how you eat so well, like you really enjoy the food".

Then I remembered my mom once said when I don't like a food or not having an appetite, my face shows it.

There's an interesting quotes related to this from a Korean drama called Hospital Playlist. The lead female character said there are three types of person in this world. First, the one who look happy when eating something. Second, the one who is the happiest when eating alone. Third, the one who is happy when seeing others eat.

Well, now you know which type of person I am :)

The other thing that makes me happy is strolling around the city and traveling with public transportation. Usually after work, I don't go straight to home. I always stop by somewhere looking for something to eat for dinner. 

It's very tiring to be honest, to spend 2-3 hours traveling with public transportation from my home in South Tangerang to my office in North Jakarta. But, I'm happy. Somehow it gives me a certain feeling that I can't explain properly.

Comments