#30daysofwriting day 4: travel wishlist

30 Days Writing Challenge

Day 4: places you want to visit

Honestly, I've got little time to do this challenge writing. So I'll try to make this simple and short.

Even though I already visit Japan earlier this year, it's still not enough. I want to comeback to Tokyo, Osaka, and Kyoto. Also exploring other cities like Hiroshima, Hokkaido, Kobe. I would love to explore it in Spring and Autumn. It will be a dream come true if that happen. If you ask me why I like Japan so much, well I don't know. Japan just has a special place in my heart :')

Turkey has been added to my top wish list of countries I want to visit. I think Turkey is a country that has so many beautiful historical building with its complex history. And of course I would love to have a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia's magnificent sky.

As for my home country, I really really want to visit Labuan Bajo. I think you can enjoy pretty much everything there. The calming blue sea, the breathtaking green hill, gorgeous beach, staycation on a ship, and seeing Komodo dragon.

Well that's all for day 4. Still far from satisfied as I should write more about this, but my time is up. So, bye for now.

Comments