#30daysofwriting day 5: an intro of my parents

30 Days of Writing Challenge

Day 5: Your parents

Let's start with the person who gave birth to me. The real boss in the house. An active person and love to try new things. From salsa, line dance, food photography, until she decided to do home baking business.

After working for more than 25 years at an international sport brand company, I thought she decided to have a long rest as a working mom. But no, she just doesn't want to sit still.

When she failed at something because of her, she won't stop blaming herself. I think I got the self-blaming thing from her. But the difference is, she doesn't give up easily. She will to find a way to make it work no matter what.

You can check out her recent work at bakulanbudenani (please give some support!), and you'll find proof of my description.

Moving on to her husband, the man whom I got the resemblance from. The face and about 80% of his personality runs to me, especially the careless one.

A sweet tooth (as expected from a Javanese), the house engineer, and has to eat with utensils 'cause he just doesn't want to eat with bare hands. Plus, he's a bicycle enthusiast.

Even though he doesn't talk as much as his wife, he sometimes ask his children about school/work, showing that he cares. But he buys too much unimportant stuff, and will always ended up getting yelled by mom for making the house full of unused things.

Mom is a Leo, and Dad is a Cancer by the way.

Comments