#30daysofwriting day 10: inner circle

30 Days of Writing Challenge

Day 10: your bestfriend

The first time I met this girl was on the first day of junior high school. We were on the same group on the orientation. Luckily, we were also on the same class and I don't know how but we instantly become more closer (until now). If you only hear her voice, you might think that she's a guy. But no, she's just a girl who has deep voice like a guy wkwkwk but honestly when I first met her, I didn't notice her deep voice that much, I don't care.

As long as she's a really fun person to be with, has very wide range of music taste, tv series nerd, a friend that you can always depend on, I'm grateful to have her as my close friend. She told me a lot of stories about....anything. Her life, her friends' life, her family, scenes from movies or tv series, gossiping, but in her stories, I learned a lot about life. As I told you before, don't really have much experiences in life. So, the only thing that I can do is learned from other stories. We really love and enjoy our deep talk in front of her house inside my car. Or sometimes we did carpool karaoke. We always did that before she goes inside her house. 

Many of her girlfriends (including me) has told her if she was a guy, there would be so many girls who wanted to date her and be your girlfriend. But honestly, if there's a guy who has her personalities, I wouldn't hesitate to make the first move and tryna date him. When I'm with her, I just can do everything with her, except grocery shopping or other thing that usually girls do hahaha.

Comments