#30daysofwriting day 6: single and (trying to be) happy

30 Days of Writing Challenge

Day 6: single and happy

Well, that's what I'm trying to be now.

I used to hope for having a boyfriend in school days. In early uni days, I also expecting for a boyfriend or at least I can get close to someone. But no. Still no boyfriend until today :)

At the end of uni days, I start losing that hope. I don't even wanna try anymore. So, I decided to just go with the flow and focusing on my own happiness because that's what matters, right?

Now, I'm getting used to being alone. Grocery shopping alone, eating alone, strolling around the city alone. I'm happy about it and enjoying it very much. I'm also thinking about solo traveling someday, but still concern about safety. So yeah, let's see about that in the future.

Dear Amalia,
Please start loving yourself more okay? #selflove

Comments