#30daysofwriting day 7: favorite movie

30 Days of Writing Challenge

Day 7: favorite movie

Honestly, I don't know if I have a favorite movie to watch. If I do, I can't choose one to be on top of the list. So I'm going to pick from one my favorite movie genre, animation.

This movie is about the journey of toys that has four movies. But my favorite of all is the third one. I watched it for about three times and cried every time I watched the ending scene. Spoiler alert for those of you who haven't watch the movie. 

So the scene that made me cry is when the cowboy toy (main character) separated from the owner because the owner is growing up and donating his toys to new owner. When the owner stared once more to the cowboy toy before leaving the new owner's house, it shows how he loved the cowboy toy so much. It's really a sad scene, plus the background music is very spot on completing the sadness :(

But I love all the four movies and for me this is the best animation movie series I've ever watched. I think I don't need to mention the title because it's pretty obvious, right?

Comments